CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Weigh-In and Crazy Long Update

Today's Weight: 261.2
BMI: 44.9
Weekly Loss: 1 lb
Total Lost: 11.2 lbs

I am really excited that I still lost a pound this week since I wasn't able to eat as well as I have been!

Luke is on Zantac now, and he seems to be doing better with the reflux.  He slept through the night for the first time Tuesday night, and has slept until somewhere between 5 and 7 every night since!  Go Luke!

My sister and nieces were in town this past week.  On Sunday we had a nice family dinner and the cousins had a chance to get reacquainted with each other.  On Monday, we took the kids to Monkey Joe's since it was raining.  Grandpa held Luke and watched the bigger kids play.  Topher had a blast, and his sweet cousins fought over who could go down the slide with him.  It was really nice to watch them get along so well.  Then, that evening, Steph and I went to Palmetto Paint & Pour with some of my awesome friends.  A good time was had by all.  Steph's painting turned out really good, mine not so much...
On Tuesday, we took Topher to the beach for the very first time.  He was absolutely in awe.  That boy loves water, and he had never seen so much of it in one place in his life.  He had so much fun playing in the waves, digging in the sand, and collecting various shells and rocks.  He even chased away some seagulls that stole my poor sister's sandwich.  We had a great time, and it couldn't have been a better day.
Wednesday I took Luke to the dermatologist to look at his weird skin pigmentation patch.  It turns out this thing could be a lot more serious than we thought, and pose some developmental problems.  For now we are just supposed to keep an eye on it, but I hope my sweet little boy will be ok.  We went straight from the doctor to the zoo, where we met my mom, sister, and nieces.  The kids all had fun climbing on the various animal statues and riding the carousel.  Topher was such a good boy, and walked with his hand on the stroller (at least most of the time).  He was especially excited to see the monkeys and the tiger.  He even got to feed the baby giraffe!

That night, Geoff, Steph, and I went to Mr. B's Goodtime Karaoke Explosion.  It was a crazy night, and that's about all I will say about that.
On Thursday we took all the kids to the pool.  Topher was a little clingy at first, but Auntie Stephie got him to be brave.  Luke cuddled with Grandma in the shade, and Mommy got a bad sunburn on her back.

Grandma invited us over for lunch, and we managed to get a nice picture of all the cousins together.
We said our farewells that night at Yummilicious.

Whew, that was a lot, and I'm not even sure if I said everything I meant to, but I am really tired and have to get up super early tomorrow, so off to bed I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment