CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Weigh-Up

Today's Weight: 246
BMI: 42.2
Weekly Loss: -1lb
Total Lost: 27 lbs

So I am up another pound this week.  We went to the Melting Pot for our dating/engagement anniversary Thanks to Shari, Lauren, and Yuriy who felt bad that we didn't get to go on our actual anniversary.  We are blessed to have such great friends.  We had a really nice time, and the food was delicious.  I think it was well worth the gain.  :)  I will just have to work extra hard this week to get back on track. 

We had Luke dedicated at church this morning.  I am so proud to be that sweet boy's mommy.  I surely have the two best boys in the whole world! 

I will close by adding a few more pictures of my sweet boys:

 All the girls at the pool loved Luke:




1 comments:

losing it?!?!

Do you have a subscribe via email link for your blog? I don't check my post list much so I hate to miss updates!

Post a Comment