CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Topher is Two!

My sweet little boy turned two today!  How did he get from this...

To this...
... so fast?

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I used to spend my whole day cuddling that precious little baby, and now he is a big, independent, intelligent boy!  Watching him grow and accomplish new things has brought me so much joy, and I look forward to all the things he will continue to teach me as we go on this journey together.  But no matter what happens, he will always be that little baby in the first picture; I don't care how big he gets!

I have so much more to say, but I am exhausted.  I hope to have time to do a more detailed post of all the festivities tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment