CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Luke's 2 month update

My sweet baby turned 2 months old yesterday.  We went to the doctor for his check-up in the morning.  I had been concerned about his lack of interest in eating over the last few days.  He only weighs 10 lbs 11oz, which puts him in the 12th percentile for weight.  The pediatrician thinks he might have acid reflux.  I'm worried about him and I wish there was something I could do to make it better.  My mom bought him a rock and play for him to sleep in so that he can be on an incline instead of flat.  I really hope that helps, because he has been coughing/choking the last couple of nights.  I hope that he starts eating better soon.  The poor thing also got 3 shots.  Yesterday was not a good day for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment