CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Starting Fresh

When I created this blog, I had some lofty expectations that I obviously did not meet.  Today I am committing myself to starting anew.  I don't know if anyone will read this or not, but I think it will be helpful for me as a person to put my thoughts into writing.

To tell you a little bit about myself:  I am a 27 year old wife and mom of 2 boys.  We also have 2 cats, a rabbit, a turtle, and a hermit crab.  We have one full house!  My pregnancy with my second son was a rough one, and has made me realize just how important my health really is.  I am making a commitment to get in shape and lose weight so that I can be healthy enough to keep up with my children and to set a good example for them.  I want to be open and honest about my journey to a healthier me, and share some tidbits from my crazy along the way.

My starting weight: 273 lbs (yikes!)
Starting BMI: 46.9

I will get hubby to take some before pics soon.  I don't really want to remember myself like this, but I would like to be able to look back and see how far I've come.  If nothing else, it will hopefully scare me into ever getting this overweight again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment